Friday, August 29, 2008

Delicious Sushi Time!

Today was special since Tom and Emma came to kick some tenant ass. Unfortunately the tenant had run off before my foot could connect with his ass. To make up for being scammed my we went to Maruseki, to drown our sorrow with sushi.

I had a big glass of sparkling Vichy water.

We were there at lunch time and so the sushi included a little salad with mixed greens, seaweed and soy sauce.

... And miso soup which I ate for once since I was so hungry. To be honest it was much better than I had remembered miso soup to be. Then again it had mushrooms so how could I have not liked it.

I ordered choice E which was 10 delicious salmon nigiris. Mmm... so good and sooooo filling!

For desert we decided to try the matcha milkshake which I split with Samuli. It had a very interesting taste. It was worth trying but I'm not sure if it was something I would order again.

No comments: